|OT| - Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| "I am Iron Man" | Gaming Events
Drag to reposition cover

|OT| Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| "I am Iron Man"

sosnh

Feb 9, 2020
I'm working my way up to being up to date on the MCU. I'm partway through phase 2, though I know a bunch of what has taken place since. The big spoilers.

Absolutely loving it so far. Currently on Daredevil season 1, but just finishing it up. Then I'll be on season 2 of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
I'm working my way up to being up to date on the MCU. I'm partway through phase 2, though I know a bunch of what has taken place since. The big spoilers.

Absolutely loving it so far. Currently on Daredevil season 1, but just finishing it up. Then I'll be on season 2 of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Daredevil Season 1 is one of my favourites of all time. Absolutely incredible series! The good thing about the MCU is that it has consistently gotten better as its gone on! Definitely check out Jessica Jones too, @Phoenoz will tell you how good that is as well.

Reactions: sosnh

sosnh

Feb 9, 2020
Daredevil Season 1 is one of my favourites of all time. Absolutely incredible series! The good thing about the MCU is that it has consistently gotten better as its gone on! Definitely check out Jessica Jones too, @Phoenoz will tell you how good that is as well.
I intend to! I've been trying to follow the order that includes all the TV shows as well as the movies, so I still have a little time left before I get to that.
I have one final episode of the first Daredevil season left and I certainly agree with you. It has been great the whole way through.

Phoenoz

Website Administrator
Staff
Feb 5, 2020
I intend to! I've been trying to follow the order that includes all the TV shows as well as the movies, so I still have a little time left before I get to that.
I have one final episode of the first Daredevil season left and I certainly agree with you. It has been great the whole way through.
That's the best method to go. Always have to do everything in order. Jessica Jones season 1 is my fave out of the t.v. series but I tell you what, the first half of season 2 is the best TV I've seen ever. Loved the feel and pace of it. But you cant go wrong when you're in the MCU

UltimaToxin

Feb 16, 2020
Just watched a YouTube video that goes into detail of some of the foreshadowing that happened even in Tobey Spiderman days.

Not a direct quote but JJJameson "What are we going to call this guy? doctor science, no doctor strange...thats good but taken.. Doctor Octopus. I like it. "

• Haha
Reactions: Phoenoz and Chris