Giveaway - Giveaway: Ori & The Will of the Wisps & Doom Eternal | Gaming Events

Giveaway Giveaway: Ori & The Will of the Wisps & Doom Eternal

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
Our new community is just over a week old and with March fast approaching we thought we'd announce two new giveaways for games releasing next month.
  1. Ori & The Will of the Wisps - Xbox One (Click Here to View Terms & Conditions)
  2. Doom Eternal - Platform of your Choice (Click Here to view Terms & Conditions)
How to Enter:
We plan to do giveaways every single month and we want to make sure that our most engaged and active members are those who are in the running to win these prizes. As a result, the criteria for eligibility into these promotions is simple.
  • For Ori & The Will of the Wisps: have a post count of 4 or more before entries close on Monday, March 9 at 6:00PM AEST. Entries CLOSED.
  • For Doom Eternal: have a post count of 5 or more before entries close on Wednesday, March 18 at 6:00PM AEST.
That works out to only one post per week for the next 5 weeks.

Current members eligible for Ori & The Will of the Wisps (Updated 09/03/20 at 06:00PM AEST). Entries CLOSED.

Current members eligible for Doom Eternal (Updated 11/03/20 at 11:20AM AEST).
Good luck, Gamers!

Last edited:

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
What will the giveaways in april be
Good question. We'll create a poll (like we did for March) and we'll let our Members vote for their favourite game in April - the game with the most votes will be what we give away.

Dazz

Feb 8, 2020
Good question. We'll create a poll (like we did for March) and we'll let our Members vote for their favourite game in April - the game with the most votes will be what we give away.
cool, everyone please vote for The Last of Us 2 in may 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

GamesOfDAYNE

Feb 10, 2020
Ori and Doom both look incredible, thanks for the opportunity and this fun community! I can’t wait to see where it heads 😍

GamesOfDAYNE

Feb 10, 2020
We're getting there. Slow and steady .. like.. a... uh... turtle? I guess? I donno, man. Haha.
I’ve got 40 odd followers on Facebook, same again on Twitter... slow and steady wins the race haha. This will take off when people hear about it, I’ve told as many people that will listen 😂people will come

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
Entries for Ori & The Will of the Wisps are now closed... The winner randomly selected was actually @GamesOfDAYNE. Congratulations! .... But we're also actually going to give a month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to EVERYONE who was eligible to win! Meaning: you will ALL get to play Ori & The Will of the Wisps from tomorrow on PC or Xbox. If you don't own a PC or an Xbox, please let me know so I can substitute with a $15 PSN Gift Card.

Can the winners below please PM me for an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Code.
A winner for Doom Eternal will be announced next week.

GamesOfDAYNE

Feb 10, 2020
Having been sent home from work because I’m too sick I am so ready to be quarantined for Doom haha. Only one day away!