Bless unleashed Xbox one | Gaming Events

Bless unleashed Xbox one

Munxee

Feb 13, 2020
Any other Australians playing/addicted to bless unleashed on Xbox? I find it hard to find other people in the same timezone as everyone else is playing in America and UK etc

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
Any other Australians playing/addicted to bless unleashed on Xbox? I find it hard to find other people in the same timezone as everyone else is playing in America and UK etc
Is this game any good? I've seen it but haven't downloaded it yet.

Munxee

Feb 13, 2020
Is this game any good? I've seen it but haven't downloaded it yet.
It's amazing it's been awhile since I was completely addicted to a game but this one got me hooked and it's a proper mmorpg that requires alot of grinding to get the things you need I find alot of games can be easy or can have things purchased to make them easy so I'm glad I found a game that doesn't have that aspect to it for once 😁

OzzyParzival

Feb 11, 2020
Perth
I never heard of that game. What is it about? Where in AUS are you?

Chris

Founder
Staff
Jan 24, 2020
I just started playing this on Xbox and the servers went down.. because of a major issue apparently according to their Twitter haha

Munxee

Feb 13, 2020
Yeah there was an issue with the real world currency system that people were trying to exploit so servers went down for about 7 hours while they fixed it and stopped the exploiters from being able to log in and their accounts are now under investigation lmao

Munxee

Feb 13, 2020
I never heard of that game. What is it about? Where in AUS are you?
It's an mmorpg game made for console it's a massive game with alot to do in it it's basically world of warcraft for Xbox but not as advanced, I'm in Perth WA

OzzyParzival

Feb 11, 2020
Perth
It's an mmorpg game made for console it's a massive game with alot to do in it it's basically world of warcraft for Xbox but not as advanced, I'm in Perth WA
Ah...awesome. I'll download and have a look.
I'm in Perth as well......Same timezone

XB1 gamertag - OzzyParzival